Supervitamin salad with guacamole Bio
Renew the way you prepare your salads, this recipe is safe hydration, as it is composed, for the most part, of fresh foods. Salads are 90% refreshing and hydrating.
Ingredients 4-6 persons
- Our organic guacamole 200gr
- 160 g. of fresh spinach
- 3 radishes
- 2 carrots
- Cherry tomatoes
- 4-6 slices of bread with cereals
- Black and green olives
- 2 eggs
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt
- Sesame and peeled seeds
Steps to make the recipe
- Cook 2 eggs for approximately 6 minutes.
- In a bowl we make a base of fresh spinach (160 gr. for example).
- We peel and slice 3 radishes and 2 carrots.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- In the center of the bowl, we place our organic guacamole and around it, the carrot, radish and cherry slices.
- Decorate one side of the bowl with 4 spinach leaves and a slice of bread with cereals.
- Sprinkle with olives and place the cracked eggs.
- Season with virgin olive oil, salt, sesame seeds and peeled seeds.