Spicy guacamole and shrimp chip
A juicy and delicious starter that is quick!
Ingredients 4-6 persons
- Our spicy guacamole 200gr 96% avocado
- One sweet potato
- 4-6 shrimp tails
- Chopped coriander
Steps to make the recipe
- Heat the oven at 180º for 10 minutes.
- Peel and slice sweet potato.
- We put it in the oven for 15 minutes checking that it does not burn and check that the slices are crispy.
- In a frying pan we mark the shrimp tails.
- For the presentation: we use the sweet potato chips as a base. On top of it, a spoonful of spicy guacamole and support the shrimp tail with chopped cilantro.