In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby stated that the owner of this website is “ANECOOP S. COOP.” with registered office at Calle Monforte 1, entl, 46010 Valencia (Spain), Tel: (34) 96 393 85 00; Fax: (34) 96 393 85 10, with C.I.F. F-46099222. registered in the Register of Cooperatives – Central Section, of the Ministry of Labor, under number 22.949, classified as agricultural. Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) USERS: The access and/or use of ANECOOP S. COOP. attributes the condition of USER, who accepts from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. The aforementioned Conditions shall apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions of Business that may be mandatory.
2) USE OF THE PORTAL: The web site of ANECOOP S. COOP. provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to ANECOOP S. COOP. to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the PORTAL. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups) offered by ANECOOP S. COOP. offers through its website and, by way of example but without limitation, not to use them for (i) engaging in activities which are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or which infringe human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of ANECOOP S. COOP, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that could cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
ANECOOP S. COOP. reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, ANECOOP S. COOP. shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Purposes for which data is collected:
- Manage and process any type of information request.
- Maintaining the commercial relationship with its associates, customers and suppliers.
- To keep our customers and interested parties informed of our products and services provided by ANECOOP S.COOP.
- Personnel selection processes for a job position.
Legitimation of the processing:
- The data processed by ANECOOP S.COOP. are obtained with the consent of the interested party, as well as provided voluntarily by the interested parties by any means.
- The data necessary for the maintenance of a contractual relationship (contract: provision of services; labor; commercial; among others).
- The data will be processed by ANECOOP S.COOP, within the commercial and contractual relationship with the customer.
- In case of assignment, you will be previously informed of the assignment, purpose and identification of the assignee.
Rights of data subjects:
In accordance with the rights conferred by current legislation on the protection of personal data, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, as well as the consent given for the processing thereof, by sending your request to the following e-mail address email@example.com
ANECOOP S.COOP. obtains personal data directly from the interested party through the following channels:
- E-mail address
- Forms/ Questionnaires (Web, electronic or paper format)
- Exchange of business cards.
- Service contracts and commercial agreements
- Employment contracts and candidate selection processes
- Identification data
- Academic and professional data
- E-mail addresses
- Commercial information
- Financial data
ANECOOP S.COOP, informs you that it applies the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorized access to data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, as well as in case of outsourcing of services will require and ensure that the processor applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks, as stated in art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Privacy Officer’s contact information:
Name: Pedro Pascual Gómez Aroca (Corporate Support Service Executive)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Calle Monforte, 1 – Entresuelo. 46010 Valencia.
Sending of commercial communications: In accordance with the LSSI – Law 34/2002 – and Law 29/2009 of December 30, 2009, if you do not wish to receive any more commercial communications, please send an email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE to the following address: email@example.com
4) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ANECOOP S. COOP. is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc…).
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ANECOOP S. COOP. You may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical medium provided that this is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use, and therefore their transformation, distribution, public communication, making available or any other form of exploitation, as well as their modification, alteration or decompilation, is strictly prohibited. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of ANECOOP S. COOP.
5) EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: ANECOOP S. COOP. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
6) MODIFICATIONS: reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
8) LINKS: In the event that the website contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, ANECOOP S. COOP. shall not exercise any control over such sites and content.
In no case ANECOOP S. COOP. shall not assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9) CONFIDENTIALITY: The owner of the website undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them confidential and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of technology.
10) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ANECOOP S. COOP. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11) GENERAL: ANECOOP S. COOP. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its websites exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
12) MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ANECOOP S. COOP. may modify at any time the conditions set forth herein, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
13) APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ANECOOP S. COOP. and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia.